View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 09:26 PM  
Sanchez2010

:stop [Hire] Writer here for hire

I am a reliable writer and am looking for work. I am not related to fatfoo and I am not even sure who that is. I can write on any topic and my rate is $1 per 100 words. I can be reached on skype at leeonnas and on ICQ at 633192242. I have listed a few of my samples below:

Abelinda is super hot and cute. She is one of those girl next door types of gal. is at her peak meaning that her hormones are raging and rushing causing her to get in all sorts of trouble whether it be with someone else or herself. Abelinda is super hot on her site and she is seen a lot looking like a little girl. Pigtails and all. She offers a wide variety of content that you can see on here and you are sure to get what you came here for. You are sure to come back often to see all that this hot babe has to offer. There is just too much content to get through and enjoy in one day.

This site has videos that are offered in a high/low wmv bandwidth and can be downloaded. The videos are divided into clips which make for easier searching for the good stuff and bypassing all the boring stuff. Abelinda does all kinds of things to her sweet body and pussy that are going to shock you. Just when you think you have seen it all this hot babe pulls something new out. The site is updated frequently so you are always sure to get updated pussy from Abelinda. Come watch this babe scream and moan in both pleasure and pain at the same time. She gets her ass plowed a few times as well and she always comes back for more.

As my wife came in and sat down we all got to talking. We were all drinking so conversation started getting a little more heated up. I went over to sit next to my wife and began to touch her. Jake also got next to her and started to rub her leg. She was quite shocked and was not sure what to do at that moment. I helped loosen her up and to make her comfortable by kissing her and caressing her body. I moved to the other couch in the room and watched the fun begin. Jake started to take her clothes off and took his off as well. He began to kiss her neck, which is her hot spot, and began to caress her nipples making them hard. He then placed his mouth on her tits, which are a 36D, and slowly flicked her nipples with his tongue. She began to moan and ran her fingers through his hair. He kissed her stomach, her hips and began to open her legs to expose her sweet pussy. She was already wet and ready to be fucked but Jake had plans for her. As he slid his fingers into her wet pussy, she arched her back and began moaning louder. She had her first orgasm which made Jake even harder for her. She pulled him back up to her and slid his cock into her tight pussy. They began to fuck like wild animals and I was enjoying every minute of it. Her sweet pussy was swallowing his cock with no effort whatsoever.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote