View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 03:18 PM  
NetHorse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dane View Post
That's a nice letter. I bet the native Indian tribes would love same letter.
Yeah, because back in the day when Americans stole the land from Native Americans we did it so they could pay for our health care, give us government handouts, pay for our children's education, etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBear View Post
Dear brainwashed american.

We would be glad to accomodate your requests but we feel we must remind you of a few things.

We do not have a slave class of people we rely on to keep our economy alive , and we don't profit billions of dollars in income tax from illegal americans, if we did we would have more than enough money to feed the very few people who need governement help. In order to fulfill your requests you must first send millions and millions of hardworking americans who want to do the lowest jobs we have to offer for a fraction of what they are worth, we will collect income tax from all the hardworkers but we wont ever give it back , infact we will ridicule you and complain you are costing us money , meanwhile you will basically be slaves and we will be your rich masters.
Dear idiot,

The illegal immigrants spend trillions in social services and pay less than 1/5th income taxes as American citizens. Learn how to type proper English, and learn the facts.

Regards,

An educated tax paying citizen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
fucking racist

Go look up what racism is then get back to me. I love how when illegal immigration is brought up people counter with, "that's racist". Idiots.