View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 01:20 PM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2BwithJoeD View Post
Great to see you out Carlos - there's some sage wisdom here for sure - and great advice for those in both digital and print media - keep an eye on your brand online, and don't be shy about asking for corrections
Quote:
Originally Posted by O MARINA View Post
I read it all, even to the end where you call Dolt an Amazon
You make some good points, Carlos=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by notime View Post
I really enjoyed reading what you wrote here Carlos.

These lines were very interesting because of the simplicity of it's truth:

Let me quote them here:

"Forget your degree in marketing, get out and talk to those that you need to sell to, talk, talk and talk and read till you understand how do they think and what do they need."
-Yes, everything is about people first! The rest comes on 2nd place.

"If you need to sell to people that actually have money to invest, again you need to spend with them lots of time to get into their mindset and examine their business."
-Correct, selling is actually solving a problem for the other party against a payment in an environment where the buyer personally likes the sales person offering the solution they are looking to find, next to offering a proper solution that is.

"Your offer must be very well thought out, this is exactly what will make your offer stand out at the end, so take your time. Also, give it for a review to someone you trust and who’ll give you a honest feedback."
-Good point, people who ask for (and like) feedback stand a better chance, because they care and are open minded.

Bump 4 you Carlos.
Thanks for the good read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzo View Post
Some Excellent tips and pointers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Thanks for examples, its way easier to undertand the whole concept now.
np

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopBucks Lilit View Post
Nice read Carlos! Pretty good set of sales tips. Thanks for this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
another nice addition to the series, nice job my friend! cant wait to start some business by myself ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links View Post
nice one Carlos!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
good useful read
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
I like these posts. Good job!
Many Thanks everybody!
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote