View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 06:33 AM  
Simon
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho
That all in 2010, when those that really have traffic hardly sign up for any other program with a pic of Ferrari on their homepage.
This is actually a good tip for webmasters looking for new sponsors to promote (and for any sponsors still using expensive cars, mansions, and piles of cash on their affiliate program pages). You're correct that most webmasters who've taken the time to build good traffic know that those mansions, exotic cars and stacks of cash are usually all–and only–for the program owners on programs like that.

Nice job on the original post, and lots of information here that applies when targeting a consumer audience too. I come from more of a direct response marketing background, where I came up reading the likes of David Ogilvy, Joan Throckmorton, Herschell Gordon Lewis, and some others. There's a lot to be learned from the old masters of the craft.

Thanks again for a good read.

Last edited by Simon; 06-05-2010 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: I had more to say.
Simon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote