Old 06-14-2010, 05:17 AM  
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas007 View Post
Some questions:

1)
Is 4-5 posts on a feeder site really enough? I thought Google would deem the site dead as it don't update.

It won't ne seen as dead but It will of course do much better if you can have them update at least once a month.

2)
If you have 100 feeder sites, do you spread them out on several hosts, or can you use only one and spread them out over several IPs in different C classes?

Depends what you want to do. If you are looking to do ABC(D) trades to your money sites you can have all the feeders on the same host and same class C even.

3)
Registrars:
I'm considering testing the concept with 100 different feeder sites which each shall have their own domain.
What do you think about using the same registrar and use their privacy service?

Not a problem.

4)
Statistics:
How do you track the traffic on all the feeder sites? Using the same google account and analytics for all the domains does not sound like a good idea to me.

That I would not do. There's other tracking software you can install.

5)
Templates: If we do 100 feeder sites, should we use different templates on the worlpress blogs?

Nothing wrong with diversifying and I think you should use at least 10 different themes but if It has any bigger value SEO wise is doubtful.

Maybe we should pay you to consult us on this project :-)

I'm sure he would be interested in that

On a side note: The things you ask about and want to do seem to be build feeders for the purpose of linking them to your own sites, if this is the case you will want different hosts, different c's, whois privacy and not use same analytics etcetc. I would recommend doing as jdoughs says though and simply trade from your feeders with outside sites. That will take care of all the hassle above.

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com

Last edited by Nicky; 06-14-2010 at 05:20 AM..
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote