View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:47 AM  
Jakez
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I honestly don't believe he touched any 'little boys' the wrong way. If you take into account the fact that he has an enormous heart for children in general, plus the fact he is likely the most famous person on this planet, what POS parent wouldn't try to create some pedophilic situation out of their kid being around him?

At least one of these so called kids he touched have admitted the entire story was made up and forced upon him by his parents.

If you believe MJ was an absolute sex with little boys pedophile then I'm a Nigerian and I've got $100 million I need you to help me move for 10% profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loreen View Post
'Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.

About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward.

Maybe they have to be crazy.

How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that’s never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels?

While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.'

I love Michael Jackson.
Good shit, what is that from?

Killuminati

Last edited by Jakez; 07-14-2010 at 02:48 AM..
Jakez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote