Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksMania View Post
How exactly he scams?
Did you read the thread? (quoted below):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty-Pages View Post
Usually it is one of 3 ways:

#1: They get your money and run.

#2: They do a bait and switch with a link trade. They do an A-B-C trade, they after the customer pays them they pull their recip link.

#3: They do the following which is pretty time consuming on their part, but they do it anyway. And this is what they do most often from what I can tell:
-They do an A-B-C link trade: The "A" trade is on one of my sites that is a PR1 but require a PR0, The "B" site is with a non adult site of theirs (which they know I will delete and blacklist), and then the "C" site is ANOTHER one of MY OWN sites with a PR3 or 4.
-They then for the next "A" trade they use my OWN PR3 or 4 to trade with the "B" site which is a PR4 or 5 of mine using the "C" site being the persons site they are scamming. (So all of the trades are my own sites except their first pr0 site which is usually an insurance or travel site and the last ?C? trade which is the person being scammed).
-Once I kill the 1st bogus link of theirs it kills all of the links in the chain.
-However, because it takes so long to check all 1000 sites of mine, the links are up for just long enough for them to collect the money from the person they are scamming.
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote