View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:44 AM  
ClickCashEmily
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnie View Post
Let me see if I get this right? $300 is a promo for August. If I send you a new customer today, I will receive $105 as soon as he has spent at least $15. And I will get this money as soon as I reach minimum payout.

If that same customer spends another $10 ($25 in total) I will get additional $195 regardless of if this happens tomorrow or in next 6 months.

Is this correct?
Donnie:

Almost correct. When the new user signs up through your PPS link and spends $15 or more dollars, you will earn a minimum of $105 up to a maximum of $300 for that user, depending on your account's sign-up volume for the pay period. You will not earn an additional commission on that customer if he later comes back and spends more. To earn commissions for each time the user comes back to iFriends and uses their account, you'd need to send them through our RevShare link, which pays up to 30% revshare based on customer spend.

Hope this clears it up for you!

~Emily
ClickCashEmily is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote