View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 02:16 PM  
ClickCashEmily
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
How can we afford it? Because ClickCash has been around since 1996 paying millions of dollars to thousands of webmasters. Because our affiliates bring in quality traffic that is a great match to iFriends, producing users who enjoy their time in sessions with our lovely cam models. We are no fly-by-night operation, looking to burn and run. Our shave-proof stats give you data in real-time, right as the user clicks, and right as they sign-up for their membership. We've made it impossible for us to do anything but pay you for every qualifying sign-up you generate through your account. And we LOVE paying out big volume bonuses.

Yes, I can be a size queen. I think the bigger the bonus, the better!

I'm sorry if you've been burned by other companies who promised high payouts and could not deliver. But that's not ClickCash. And I hope that you're not implying that it is. It would ruin my whole weekend.

~Emily
ClickCashEmily is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote