View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:31 PM  
harvey
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian View Post
Hey Michael O, how are you? Never mind, I don't give a shit.
Straight to business: VISA is not a bank!
There's no difference between so-called wallet money and so-called money on virtual Visa.
Those moneys ARE ALL IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!
It makes no difference whether or not you or your bank got blocked by Visa.
The money is still in the bank account where it was before the suspension.
Do you still think we are dumb fucks? No, you are.
I've worked in banks and hey I have a degree in banking.
Visa suspension would never get the money blocked!
Thank god I only had a few cents in your miserable system.
GFY.
finally someone telling things like they are. Even though there might be some specifics regarding the country which I don't know, even if Epassporte lost their ability to work with VISA brand, they still have the money, VISA doesn't keep the money at any time. I've worked for Citibank, Deutsche Bank and VISA and I don't believe for a second that Epassporte has its funds frozen, unless there's more to the story, and either way, it won't be VISA related unless Epass tried some dirty tricks on VISA.

I know Michael can't be blamed about this, though, he's just the messenger. The fact that the message is a bunch of lies and bullshit is a very different story

On a side note, there were many people in this board telling weird things were happening with Epass and some alarms were ringed (reason why I never kept much money with then, always below $1000 to make payments and was fortunate enough to grab most of it last week), so I don't know, it's not like this is a total surprise. Personally, I think we all can kiss our money goodbye since nothing Michael O said can be true. Or at least, not the total truth. I bet my Epass balance there's a lot more to this history