View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 AM  
purecharlie
Confirmed User

HTMP / PHP and very basic video skills needed for ongoing work

I am looking for a guy to fill my Free Hosted Gallery templates with content. I had a guy on board who was doing it for me and I was paying him per gallery but he has since gone back into mainstream so I am looking for someone new.
The job involves taking content (pictures and movies) from my paysites members areas, selecting the pictures to use, creating thumbnails and creating new galleries from the existing templates. For the movie galleries it also involves making 30 second clips from the existing content (it's a simple case of grabbing and chopping some good 30 second sections from the existing movie - no other editing is required).
The work is ongoing and is based on how many galleries you do - you can also fit it in as and when you want if you have other commitments.
Knowledge of HTML / PHP is required as well as basic knowledge of any video editing package.
If you are interested please reply to this thread, including your ICQ number and an e-mail address and what your basic skills / background is.
Thanks,
Charlie