View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:26 AM  
GotGauge
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie g View Post
Precisely! The absence of substantial information from the company lends itself to speculation. At this point, the OP claims certainly sound more plausible to me than "we don't know why" the accounts are frozen.

There is something VERY wrong with how Epass and cm are acting on this. If it were merely a change in banking regulations I am sure they would be more forthcoming with information. At this point in time, they have done irreparable harm to the company reputation and I am not sure how they can fix it without coming clean on all the dirty details... Which leads me to believe the reason for the lack of information is to avoid prosecution or legal liabilities.

Either way, the industry will take another blow because of the failure of Epass. Someone smart will come along and fill the void at some point.... but in the meantime there will be a further shakeout in the online adult industry. Ultimately, this may not be a bad thing for the future health of online adult entertainment.
My thoughts!

ICQ 22264474
[email protected]
GotGauge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote