View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 09:44 PM  
urlhammer
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Mainstream Product Page Designer Needed

I have a mainstream product to sell and I am looking for a quality graphics designer that can put together a full page that will display my product and information about the product on the page.

This is not a full website just 1 page showing the product, product price, info about the product and matching custom shopping cart "add button"

Color theme of the page is dark or black with stand out text and a video box to insert a 320x240 flv video within the page or video plugin.

The page should also have a product specification area.

The product that I am selling is home recording studio room sound proofing products so the theme is for musicians that wish to build their own home recording studios.

I am looking for a reasonable price for quality work. It's only one page and some photo shop work with minimal basic html code so this work shouldn't take long to build, coming up with a layout and idea would probably take the longest to sit there and think about the graphics and design.

If there is anyone interested in helping me out and your in the US and speak English please email me at info (at) urlhammer dot com subject = "Full Page Ad Build". I am not too concerned with turnaround time but I am highly concerned with the graphics quality and look. This page needs to be able to sell my product and provide all the information about on one page.

I do not have the website domain name yet, so a logo will be needed and the ability to change the name within the PSD file when I come up with it of course.

I hope this info was helpful to the professional designers out there and thank you for your time.

BTW please send me some examples of some full page ads you have made mainstream or adult doesn't matter. I am looking for a great looking logo, text colors and blending to match the color theme.

urlhammer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote