View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:08 PM  
Screaming
I can change this!!!!!

I've also had several clickcash accounts closed over the years for what I presumed to be no reason. I send the same traffic I was sending CC to all the other dating and cam sponsors and have no issue with them what so ever.

I am going to agree with the other poster, I wouldnt roll those dice again if you paid me upfront.

No, I don't really care to talk about it at all, just thought I would share. I am also 100% sure that many many others can chime in on this type of actions of accounts in the past. Now that traffic dont fall off trees, and sales don't fly in from a simple gallery, even the mighty clickcash will bend.

Not trying to be a sad sally on your thread love, not at all, it sounds like a really good deal, but I wouldnt want to roll those dice with clickcash when there are others who have always had someone in place to deal with issues and not try and pop into the scene this late in the game with a rep.

Best of luck again with your offer, it does sound tempting....