View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 11:31 PM  
anexsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
With all due respect to everyone that is proposing other hosts with virtual product offerings.. I would simply state that with the exception of Liquid Web which was plugged by cranky pants, nearly all of the remaining companies plugged in this thread aren't even 10% the size (revenue, employees, etc) and the next "largest" competitors with a virtual host product are at most 25% the size. Bigger isn't better and that's not my point - we can all agree on that. However, Mike's client count is 10 fold everyone else in this thread and when it comes to serving a volume of thousands of customers across a multitude of product lines... I'm just saying, statistics and probabilities - it's not possible to please everyone, especially in scale. Webair isn't going anywhere, that's for sure. There are a few decent other options in this thread. For some people, they're best off picking a host that is a small shop or one man show as a match for their needs with either dedicated or virtual hosting and there is no shame in that.

...I don't sell Virtual & VPS... so don't ask! Cheers

Keep on keepin' on -Joe Dirt
If I needed dedicated I would for sure go with your company...however there are plenty of big hosts in the sea that DO offer great support for ALL of their offerings and Web Air just seems like they do not.
anexsia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote