View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 09:30 AM  
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktrader23 View Post
You are paying for the server and bandwidth, support is equal across all accounts at any decent host.
no offense but, no it isn't.

Quote:
Your $500 a month is FUCK ALL compared to someone elses $50,000 per month.
exactly , i dont expect 50k/month support if i am paying $500/month. for 50k i expect a hardline to the host's bedroom so i can wake him up.

Quote:

See how stupid this line of thought is.

it is not stupid at all, you are only kidding yourself if you think you get the same support in almost ANYTHING in life for less $$

Spend big $$ you get big support , spend small $ you get small support. Thats life.

ask any virtual host to install something like ffmpeg and hand mod it with certain codecs and plugins. very unlikely. Now get a dedicated box , spend big $ and ask the same question, done and done.

go to a hotel , rent a budget room and ask for some beef jerky at midnight.. you wont get it. Now go rent the presidential suite and ask for beef jerky at midnight , BLAM beef jerky..

go to a bank deposit $10 and ask if the manager of the bank will come to your house to discuss a loan. now deposit 10 million and ask the same question, voila bank manager at your door.

Last edited by SmokeyTheBear; 10-21-2010 at 09:35 AM..
SmokeyTheBear is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote