View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:14 AM  
gleem
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Revengebucks.com downtime (RCN), payouts, & Bonuses

A day has come that I never thought would happen. We are going to have to roll last periods payout day into next periods payout day on Novemeber 7th. So on Novemeber 7th you will be paid for all commissions earned between October 1st - October 31st. We will also give you double commissions on all new sales from November 1st to Novemeber 15th.

Let me explain why:

The story is over the years we have been with dozens of hosts and finally settled on one with the absolute best tech support we have ever used, RealityCheckNetwork (RCN). They were the best, but due to an exploit RCN got hacked and the hackers used an exploit to simultaneously delete & corrupt all 1000+ server of theirs at the same time on the morning of October 17th. It was one of the biggest hosting company hacks of all time and unfortunately we got our Revengebucks server deleted.

We were back online about 30 hours later after alot of hustling & were 100% functional, tracking stats like nothing ever happened except our backup of the database was 2 weeks old. So we lost 2 weeks of sales, click tracking, and affiliate signups & account changes. Sounds bad, but in reality we had all 8 of our billing companies dump sale & rebill data back to us for those 2 weeks.

EVERY SINGLE SALE & REBILL HAS BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR & CREDITED TO YOU for the 2 weeks of missing data has been recovered and put back into your account with the exception of about 20 sales program wide which one biller has yet to send us the data for, and when they do you will get credit for that as well. The only people that lost any income are people who signed up for brand new accounts between October 2nd and October 17th and we are in the process of tracking them down so we can get them new accounts and put the sales back in.

Now I know as an affiliate myself, when I hear a story like this from a sponsor, I feel bad for them, but at the same time I tell them "Your servers were down for 30 hours and I was sending traffic to dead links? FUCK YOU PAY ME!" and that's what we are going to do, but late with interest.

Any commissions for the period of October 1st - October 15th will be rolled over into this periods payout and you will get a payout for both periods on November 7th.

As a makeup bonus for the downtime & late payment we are going to double your payout for all new sales you send between November 1st and November 15th. Just send us your total for that period before we do the payouts for the period on November 21st, so I can send it to accounting and get an executive override on your owed payout.

Please, if you made any account changes as I know many of you did change payout info from epassporte to something else in the last 2 weeks, you need to do it again. I can do it manually for you as I know it's a pain in the ass through NATS to do it. Just send me your preferred payout type & detail of that payout (Check, wire, paxum, Paypal, or payoneer) and I will manually change the info for you.

Again, we are rolling over this last periods commission into the next, paying out for last period and this period On November 7th, and doubling your commissions on new sales for the period of Nov. 1st to Nov 15th.

If you have a special circumstance and need your last periods commission now, contact me and we can make arrangements.

We are here for the long haul, and something like our servers being deleted can't stop us!

I appreciate all the work & traffic you guys put into our program!

- John Gleem
CEO Revengebucks.com

P.S. If anyone from this board is missing their Revengebucks account, please contact me via email immediately so I can fix you up!!

Contact me: \\// E: webmaster /at/ unprofessional.com
gleem is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote