View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:01 AM  
Sam - Mr. Skin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
A new way to spank to celebrity

We at Mr. Skin are on a tireless quest to provide the absolute best user experience in the Celebrity niche. I'm proud to announce "Mr. Skin's Playlists", a great new site feature that is revolutionizing how our members are consuming the incredible (almost overwhelming) amount of content in our member area.

Mr. Skin himself and other select members of our team are creating hundreds of themed playlist that allow users to let go of the keyboard and mouse and site back and enjoy scene after scene of a niche or theme of their choosing without interruption. Whether you are into Asian Celebs With Huge Natural Boobs or want to see a compilation of the greatest nudes scenes from 80's Teen Sex Comedies, we have something for everyone. We're adding new Playlists daily and are about to release an update that will tag and categorize each playlist so that users will be able to see all playlists that match a certain fetish. I'll also be releasing a new tour and promotional items for affiliates promoting this new feature very soon.

Please have a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.mrskin.com/playlists

mrskin.commrman.comnakednews.commrskincash.comfleshbot.com

Sam - Mr. Skin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote