View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 12:12 PM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
Custom formulations available? Such as a duo penis enlargement as well weight loss all packed into one pill? Or Acne relief and fat loss? 2000% mark up?

Is this FDA approved shit? Or confectioners sugar in a capsule. Not trying to rip here... but if it sounds too good to be true... if it looks like a duck... etc etc etc

What kind of repercussions lawsuit-wise will come from these promises? Will disclaimers work? It sounds good... but... must be chicken
This is clearly labeled a business thread, any bitching you want to do can be done elsewhere.

As for your assortment of half questions, no herbal supplements are FDA approved. They do carry the legal FDA disclaimers on the packaging. I'm pretty sure you already knew this though and I know for a fact that anyone that has considered the herbal business is well aware of it already. This is especially true for the dozens of programs already making money in this industry behind the scenes so people like you don't harass them with nonsense all day.

As for lawsuits, we don't recommend blatant lies on your website. There are plenty of perfectly true and perfectly legal statements that you can make in this multi billion dollar industry. I don't know why you would assume that someone running paysites with no false promises they might be liable for would want to put false promises on another product but I've never been good at getting in the head of a troll.

Cheers

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote