View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 07:23 PM  
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktrader23 View Post
You need to look up the definition of 'attack' and 'accusation' then get back to us. I've asked you nicely to stop trolling this thread, so shoooo.

As for your fucktarded claims, I don't know who you are talking about but you've never seen how I promote anything to judge whether or not I am ripping a consumer off. That makes your baseless accusations even more stupid. The new rules have only been in place for two weeks, can't blame you for missing them but it's time to tuck your tail between your legs and leave me alone.

Cheers
I was not trolling the thread. You made a business offer and I responded to your business offer and told you no thanks and provided the reasons why. Any additional posts...as is this one...is in response to your comments to me....end of story...sport.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote