View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 08:00 PM  
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life
(felis madjewicus)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktrader23 View Post
These guys don't know what they are talking about. I was selling supplements to pharmacies in 1998 and I'll be damned if a pharmacist would let you slide with lies. They know nothing about what I do but are reacting to what those unrelated to me have done prior. Since I've made no claims about anything here it's a little hard for me to be ripping anyone off, as insinuated by a few.

Cheers ;)
What most don't seem to understand is that the exact same shit is sold in the pharmacies, and walmart, and the grocery store, and whereever else. It isn't a scam there is it? The instant association to "scam" seems to come around with the whole Acai thing, and the free trials to $200 rebill model that rocked hard and made people rich for a while. Impossible to cancel rebills, factories ran out of garages packing pills from bags of bulk, and disappearing suddenly when the heat gets too hot. Wait, what, that sounds kind of familiar. Can anybody say adult x-sales? oh ya, the shit everybody was pushing like mad around here forever with no regard to the consumer. Fucking hypocrites. Nothing makes me want to laugh harder than adult webmasters debating a moral high road...
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote