View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 06:17 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
Her show was about Alaska, but I think she tried to sell it as whats she's about. Will she run, I think she will, I would like to have someone different running than her like Newt, but we will see.

It was a revolt when the democrat party took the house and senate, and then the presidency.

Then using the power of the Tea Party to energize the Conservatives and the GOP. Palin swings a lot of power with the Tea Party.

So end result, it's going to be what the POTUS does over the next 18 months and how the economy works and if the GOP and Barry can work together and get something done.
I still can't believe that Pelosi is still in charge of the dems, one more stupid thing they did.
I agree that it really is all about what Obama does over the next 18 months. I feel like if the economy is going good, he will win. He will be hard to beat and he will sell it as his ideas having worked. If the economy isn't going so well, he could be in trouble.

But you are dead on about Pelosi. Clearly the public handing power back to the republicans when just 2 year ago they threw them out on their ass was a way of saying there were unhappy with how things have gone. The continue with the same leadership (and Pelosi is a lightning rod) was a dumb move.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote