View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:42 PM  
payperclip

Industry Role:
Needed : Simple Mini Site Creations

hey guys..

Been busy in the non adult world, doing a lot of pay per click and cpview traffic to merchants, so left adult on back burner.

I am back but looking to outsource some work as I just dont have the time, but do have the domains
I am looking for someone who is moreless able to create pretty straight forward landing page style sites, without going too many levels deep
I need em 100% original, and I will be supplying all the content

I have 20 domains that I need done, and will show examples of sites that I would like these to be like.. Nothing too fancy, just basic html, some image work if the sizes arent to scale for thumbnailing etc

Again, I will detail all this in full, but it's not overly complex so this could be a good chance for someone out there to make a few bucks doing what they prolly do daily, in a heartbeat.

I am particular about copy though, and need the page to make sense and be plain english, as well as images all renamed appropriately with descriptions etc. I will be providing all search terms I want to optimize for, each of these 20 sites is very targeted anyhow

At some point, I will be looking to work on some quality domains *aged* that have some existing PR and arent really doing a lot at the moment.

I hope I can find someone with TGPx skills as well, I have a domain that has it all installed but needs some attention too..

If you can PM me here, and maybe even show me some example sites/work, I can take a look and get back to you then go from there regarding rates etc.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to forming a long lasting work relationship with you.

Cheers
payperclip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote