View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:48 AM  
cwd
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
Yea, i was correct, you did not understand what i wrote. Never have i said it's the same.
and yes, again, I read what you wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
Most definitely, but there's so many variants of the dive competition, there's like 100 world record holders. You got records with fin, no fin, diff fin size, weight, no weight, inflatable air bubble, no bubble, cold waters, hot waters, blabla. Every fucking difference is a world record. Is like you had 100m discipline with shoes, no shoes, spikes on shoes, runner wearing a hat, runner wearing baggy pants ...
So in reality, there's like 100 guys that could brake that record. This is the only thing i hate about diving records.
you are writing that the 100 guys who have the other 100 world records could break this one. As I said, I simply don't agree. No harm, no foul. And since this is the first time anyone has made it to 100 meters unassisted, down and up, then to me that is a significant record. One that anyone who has spent time in the water can respect.

Now, about those 100 records you keep talking about, where are they again?
cwd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote