View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 12:09 PM  
digitaldivas
..I Heart Cannibal Corpse

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by signupdamnit View Post
Traffic traders can be picky at times. Usually there's a general reason why but, yes, sometimes it's just being an ass too. To understand what's going on you really have to have some experience with it though.

When you say you don't do "script shit" do you mean that you only do hard link trades? Or do you mean that people won't trade with you unless you are also using a trade script? I think some people would trade with you (I would) if you don't mind them using their script. But if you insist on what's called a hard link trade you should realize that a lot of people just aren't looking for that. It's a totally different game.

People close their signup forms because of cheaters. You get people sending you hitbots or stuffing 100 cookies on their index page. If they close the form that doesn't necessarily mean they don't want to trade. You can still hit them up if they leave contact information.
yes, true, but it is interesting that some niches are so much more OCD than others about trading in general. All of my concepts are pretty well SE rich as far as rankings, etc. The signup form thing was mainly ranting about the people that sling links in "trade links" pages of boards such as this one. And the page is closed same day they post the trade invite... but I know what your saying. And anyone can always hit me up on icq for trades. I don't bite and I have never dropped a link trade in my life.

Last edited by digitaldivas; 12-19-2010 at 12:19 PM..
digitaldivas is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote