View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 01:56 PM  
MetaMan
I AM WEB 2.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon View Post
What is truly hilarious is that you use one poll to try and make a point.
i dont believe in polls anyway, they can be turned to fit anyones agenda that i understand. but if you actually think the majority of people these days have a problem with it you are nuts.

with all the problems in the world this takes headline? how is it even open for discussion?

somehow peoples sexual preference is going to change anything? it is ming boggling.

there is no point in discussing this with people. eventually the generation of idiots will die off and hopefully we can move towards openness and understanding.

if you really think the "enemy" gives a fuck about who is taking it in the ass or who is licking whos box you are indeed insane.

hum maybe stop killing innocent women and children (either side) and see what happens.

but nope we gotta discuss about gays. LOL i had to check the date and make sure we arent in the stone ages.

with the way some of you idiots think i sometimes am looking for the fast forward button on my time machine.
MetaMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote