View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 07:08 AM  
alf6300
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnaflixbot View Post
Hi alf6300 sorry to hear that you have been waiting, we have lots of interest and are getting through the list as fast as we can - we will get to you as soon as possible. Really sorry for the delay, so I can expedite this - What is the username you signed up with?

There is a problem with the email for the past few days, this was due to a server issue and will be fixed very soon - thanks for letting us know though man very useful
Hi, the username used there is uploader6300

A few humble suggestions - all meant constructively, so I hope you take them as such :- )

1. You are doing the right thing with this program overall - congrats! Devil though, as known, is often in the details / execution...
2. Mail problems can always happen, but when it lasts for a week or so, then I bet it may cost you some money, especially when launching a new program - I guess a few people would be just like "wtf?" and give up trying to contact you.
3. Have a guideline in place for uploaders to read, on what the videos should be like (no-go's, watermarks, whatever your internal rules are). Or, if you have such guideline, make it more visible.
4. The first video we uploaded there was rejected. No drama, it can happen. However, other tubes provide a specific reason when this happens. Technical problems? Bad encoding? Shitty content? Duration? If you just say "rejected", you are discouraging people to ever upload again (the video that was rejected, made a few grand sales on other tubes, and there's really nothing extreme or questionable there - knowing what's the problems would have helped)
5. Especially since you are (sounds like) a human, having a nick on this board like "tnaflixbot" might not necessary be the smartest Industry PR move.. Sounds like you are you using some spam-bot (you are not, I now can tell)

Hoping to make $ together