View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:01 PM  
EVERESS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I don't like to argue and that is not my intent here. This is not Personal.

But here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoughs View Post
I asked a pretty simple thing that would show to (all of us reading) that what you are saying works, ...[omission]... I of course do not believe that the textwork is the end all be all of ranks, it's a just another factor...[omission]
You asked for "a pretty simple thing" - Proof ... Yet in the Same Paragraph you state that the Text we are talking about is "just another factor"... just one factor out of many. So, how would showing you ANY example of Any search result be proof of any 1 factor? If I show you a #1 or #3 result... would that proof that it works? NO! Because as YOU Said: It's just one factor.

You expect clarification... but then label my responses as Lecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoughs View Post
when you state something emphatically, and someone asks for some clarification on your ability to even give advice on the subject, the last thing they want is more lecture.

As I mentioned twice before your last post. This TextScript was not intended for site wide or wide scale deployment. It is used for simple key word paragraphs. So, you are either skipping that point or ignoring it (among others).

If I showed you 50 examples of Sites ranking top 3(or page 1)... it still would not be definitive Proof of any 1 factor.

So, The only FACT here is that a single factor can NOT Be Proven or Disproven by any search result Example. And that is Also... Being Ignored (as you continue to insist on proof).

"It's obvious this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber"

AKA: This is getting nowhere... and I withdrawal before this becomes an argument.

Good Day Sir
EVERESS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote