View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 08:16 PM  
EVERESS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeloubani View Post
People have been keyword stuffing since the beginning of time. If you think that you can just take some unrelated text, stuff in keywords, and be anywhere in the top 50 on Google for that keyword then you are just fooling yourself.

You are NOT smarter than Google - and neither is your script. Google can easily differentiate between real, useful text and fake keyword stuffed text.

You need to stop defending your useless system and say thank you to people like Jdoughs for helping you and setting you straight so you don't waste your time on something that doesn't work.

You are welcome, btw.
Oh come on... I'm not some noob key word stuffer. But you don't know me so I can't blame you for thinking that. I know no one knows me here so it's Noob Bashing Time... a time for you to set me straight with the arrogant notion that you know better.

Click that link I posted... read what I said ( Post #87 ) And if you still think I'm a dumb ass noob.... OK - that's your opinion.

Here it is again for your reference
http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=972141&page=2

As for outsmarting Google... here's part of an article I'm working on so you can cut me some slack: It's for the noobs that you think I'm a part of. People are wasting a lot of time on Old Hat Tactics that seem logical... but are ultimately a waste of time.

Here Goes:

--------------
First, Accept 2 things:

1. Google is the fastest and most advanced entity on the NET. They have thousands of people with IQs way higher than ours working on the most advanced dynamic search ago in existence.

2. Accept that you can Never Outrun out-run or outsmart Google in Any Way... or achieve any higher results... by use ANY NET Architecture deployments. Different C Class IPs, registrars, name servers, IPs virtual hosts or any other spread factors. Matt Cutts has Repeatedly shot those factors down ( I don't know why people keep taking about them ).

People are always trying to get a leg up on Google - so they Believe in the things I just mentioned. This takes time and resources away from what really matters which is what my people call the "Popular Vote".

The End User determines The Popular Vote. When Google records the Popular Vote for your site on a search term... If the vote is low... All the different links IPs, c-classes, etc. - Won't help you hold a high position one bit.

Google finds the Popular Vote score out by any means ( way back it was the Google toolbar ). It is an elected vote so you still need to get on the ballot by Linking and Key word placement.

--------------------------------------

I'm not a Noob... I know a thing or 2... So stop judging someone you know little about.

You see a low post count an a recent join date and you assume.

----
EVERESS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote