View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 04:35 PM  
Sexgenoten

Industry Role:
Very informative reading. Thanks for that.

As im a little new to this all ( understatement of the year i guess ), i am a little behind on the jargon.

'Money site' = the site that provides the link where ppl can sign up for a membership? Where you have the content you got as an affiliate?

To stay in the spirate of the article, i think i should use the following setup. ( pls correct me if im (dead) wrong ).

My money site will be a TGP site. From there i will provide links to the membership site.

I will have to create some feeders sites with a few good directory listings. The feeder sites should have original written content with posts and after initial setup be update on a regular basis. ( wich could be once or twice a month ).

The feeder sites are best used for link trading with other webmasters, who will send their traffic to your money site.

With this setup you can have all domains registered to the same company/person without having problems with google.

Anything i missed or any further suggestions?
Sexgenoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote