View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 09:57 AM  
Bryan G
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwin99 View Post
Really Glen? I'm going back a few years as the last time I was in Canada, but I recall specifically going to three different sports bars in the Etobicoke area, Jack Astors on Queensway was one of them, and none of them had NFL playoffs on when I walked in. Jack Astors refused to put it on one of their 100 TVs and the other two bars, which are called Brickyard and Californias offered to put it on in the corner somewhere without sound. I have to admit it was quite the scene, since I didn't even know there was such a thing as junior hockey championships until stumbling into these bars. Like I said, it gives Canadians something to be proud about since you fail at the professional sports level.
Fail again, one of my friends works at jacks on the queensway as a bartender. The NFL games are always on as well as the hockey, his name is Rez ask for him next time you're in!