View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:34 PM  
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonZo View Post
Its the clients that get the award.

Ive been fortunate to have worked with some excellent hosts over the years all the way back to janeyhost,nakedhosting,servint and nationalnet... as well in between all of that owning my own hosting biz for a few years.

Brad I dont know how you and Cory do all that you have done for the past few years.
You dont just provide hosting but instead you guys function as a business partner and thats the extra that you get from mojo.

Your kindness and respect to everyone that you meet no matter their station in the business most certainly gains attention from many.
Once they are client its apparent to them that mojohost is a wise choice for a business partner.

Each and every person that I have referred to you over the years thank me at least once a year for being tipped off to do business with mojohost.

You guys certainly deserve the recognition that you get.
Congratulations.
Very kind words, thank you. I will be eating donuts in Vegas this year and thinking of you

Brad