View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 01:16 PM  
mgtarheels
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by criticaldotnet View Post
Hi,

Actually you would be surprised to know that most hosting company's in adult are just resellers and only pay for 1 or 2 providers of bandwidth. Also most hosting company's only bring transit in through one single fiber and one core router. We currently bring in bandwidth from 3 different 10Gbps fiber lines and 4 1Gbps fiber lines, to 4 routers, this almost ensures that there will be no downtime do to a bandwidth provider going down.

The only reason I quoted you 5Mbps is because you said you are using 80% of 1TB there is about 300-330 gigs in a 1 mbps so I put down 5mbps because of the mer fact that is almost giving you 2 extra mbps then you are currently using. If you would like I can give you another 5mbps at no extra cost.

Have a nice day.
Ah, my mistake for not clarifying earlier. This server isn't for adult, but mainstream. I wouldnt need so much storage, probably only 500gb.
mgtarheels is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote