View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 02:12 AM  
hp xxx

Industry Role:
thank you, any advice on how to begin as an affiliate site? i thought i might have to blog or scrape rss feeds but im looking at this site spankon.com and its rather just a barrage of clickable links it belongs to this guy dusty whos written that adult auto pilot book and claims to have had great success as an affiliate. i was wondering if any one has seen or heard about this book? he had the first chapter up on his site which i wont post here because i am honestly not shilling for this guy but a lot of points he was making made sense to me. tho i am always wary of get rich quick ideas. i have already worked in the adult industry for a few years so i am not coming into this with such pie in the sky ideals. im hoping to maybe pay an electric bill eventually. ha. im just looking to start and trying to find a way. i believe strongly in hard work and foundation, and am fully ready to put the work in. i am happy to speak with anyone that feels they can add something
hp xxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook