View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 05:15 AM  
cashkaboom

Industry Role:
HazeCash Banning Accounts

A couple weeks ago we received a notice that HazeCash banned our account with an automatic email saying to contact the administrator with questions. I contacted the administrator twice and received no response. Finally by asking a contact of mine I was able to get a direct email from someone at BangBros who responded. He said the account was closed because of a high number of chargebacks, the same problem BradBreakfast had recently. Of course, if the traffic is coming from genuine paysites and blog networks like our traffic does there is no reason to penalize the affiliate for this by closing the account when they could just deduct the amount from any chargebacks. They owe us quite a bit of money and have refused to reopen the account, but have invited us to open a new one.

This seems like really poor practice and I wouldn?t dream of treating affiliates this way. Has anyone else had problems with their account unexpectedly being closed and found Hazecash closed to dialogue about it?