View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 09:47 AM  
marketsmart
HOMICIDAL TROLL KILLER

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vod View Post
I met a couple girls on Facebook recently and just broke up with my girl friend... so I want to have some fun, I invited one girl to my home for dinner / drinks and my ex just showed up and hung out for hours, had dinner with us... wow my date and I were a little weird about everything and uncomfortable... i wanted to get both in bed with each other but all it did was get my ex-girl wanting me more... not what I wanted to do...

so I tried again the next day with the other girl I met on facebook ...and my ex show up again...wtf crazy what love does to people but now I asked her NOT to stop by with out calling first...lol and she left with her tail between her legs... all I wanted to do was have some fun and try and date a little... now I go out for dinner and drinks with friends and have less at my home...lol

The moral of my story is that you can get laid with facebook ... sometimes...

why don't you just admit that you broke up with your girl because you love the cock and you are just having dinner with these other girls to hide your homosexuality..

just come out of the closet already faggot....

i mean... cool story bro....

Last edited by marketsmart; 02-23-2011 at 09:48 AM..
marketsmart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote