View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 03:31 PM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
How are they a waste of time? I meet new people and re-acquaint with people I have met before at every one. People I see at one event, I frequently see at another.

I met them at the XBIZ Awards red carpet.

It is called networking . . . even if I did not enjoy doing it.
ya thats cool im not trying to flame you. so if it feels like that plz stop reading.

here's how i see it. if your goal of this venture is to hang out and meet up with other people, then great. no one will care about your pictures but i guess you'll have fun and be social. if your goal is to entertain, then you are doing it wrong. red carpet pictures are just not entertaining.

the exciting stuff happens inside the events. this event was at a nightclub. lots of good shit happens in a nightclub. you could have got in with some small or hidden cameras, but you decided to go home and go to bed. that is not exciting. you could have sent some kid in there for $100 to shoot pics, but you went home and went to bed instead.

here's some very old pics i took at xbiz 2007 in the vip area. cameras weren't allowed there either but thats where the action was..

just to try to help your new business. you have some good competition...