View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:19 PM  
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advisor View Post
lazycash, change mind - part of the awe game? It is Twice standarts... If I earn small money - it's ok, do it pal! If I earn big money - they convert account or terminate...
They don't convert in first period. Don't convert second... And on 3rd, when they should pay... Oh, Brad, look at this! Who agree him? You Brad? Fuck.... Let's delete his account, he is russian, he don't do anything!

"but please note that our risk management
is monitoring webmaster activities continuously from several aspects" - is it his fast action? Like hurricane! I think it because payment time approaching and whey don't wish pay.
Brad mistake. His mistake made my work. I done it. If Brad mistake give me money from his Bonus or Salary or else.
Support said me - DO it!
I done. I done 2 full period. Where is my money?

Where is my fault? My fault that I beleived AWE Support????

I'm not sticking up for AWE, trust me, I've been one of their biggest critics for the last five years on this board and the only cam program I refuse to promote. I didn't mean part of the "AWE Game" as you put it, but was speaking generally about affiliate programs. If you're promoting a high pps for most programs and your traffic is unprofitable then you can expect to be converted to revshare or terminated.

I can't tell from your original email to Brad what ebay link you put in there because you blacked it out. If it was the same ebay page that you later posted, then it seems unbelievable that Brad wouldn't have told you "no" right then unless he simply didn't take the time to look at your Ebay posting.

I realize it appears you seem new to affiliate marketing, but didn't part of you ask yourself, "this seems too easy, why isn't everyone doing this?".

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote