View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 11:57 AM  
TheDoc
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minte View Post
So you understand. I am not a fresh out of school college kid. I graduated from the UW Madison in the 1970's. I served in the US army during Vietnam.

You can say that you are not this and are not defending that.but that is precisely what you are doing. Go back and read your own words.

The left and this administration has already shown it's desire to redistribute wealth. Raise taxes on people who have made some money. Give it to those who haven't.You are right about talking points. The people that *talked* them are Pelosi,Reed and Obama...and of course for color commentary, Joe Biden

You guarantee it...that's funny.
As I started my professional career as a sales engineer I always remember this line.

If you can't wow them with the facts, blind them with bullshit.
Defending would be having an opinion on the subject, which I haven't given. What I have given is factual information, such as.. he hasn't done anything to take your wealth which is a fact, mid terms sweeps are normal which is a fact, a duplicate healthcare system is already in action and working that's a fact.... facts don't defend the subject, they are what they are, facts.

Back to taxes, I had no idea Obama was planning a tax increase on the wealthy, what bill did Obama introduce to increase taxes for the wealthy? .... exactly

What happened, and is a fact, is the previous bill was coming up to expire - he did not set out to raise taxes on people who have money, at all. And what else is a fact, is Obama has reduced taxes for every American in the Country, already.

Today the wealthy actually pay the lowest % in taxes than they have for just about all of the last 50 years.

When he speaks today, he packs the house... No reason to bullshit you, anyone using any amount of logic knows 'if' he runs again, it's going to be even bigger than before. Just the size of his war chest alone screams that's going to happen. Yeah, I can guarantee the roaring crowds will be back - they still show up today.