View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 06:30 AM  
OnanistsCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Grunt Worker / Writing Job / Articles Writer / FHGs Descriptions Writing Needed

Got many emails, many people seem not to understand the work, this is exactly what i need done, anybody with experience on the field should understand exactly what i need done:

I have Scenes, need descriptions for them, each “Scene Description Set” consist of:

12 descriptions :

FHG_DESCRIPTION_10 : Between 0 / 10 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_15 : Between 10 / 15 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_20 : Between 15 / 20 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_25 : Between 20 / 25 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_30 : Between 25 / 30 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_35 : Between 30 / 35 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_40: Between 35 / 40 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_45: Between 40 / 45 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_50: Between 45 / 50 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_60: Between 50 / 60 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_100: Between 60 / 100 Characters
FHG_DESCRIPTION_FEED: Between 200 / 500 Characters

Just to be clear as some people seemed not to be familiar with the term, a character, is a letter, not words ... "Hello World" has TWO WORDs and ELEVEN Characters.

I will provide you with a members area password if you wish to check video/scene but I guess that’s not necessary and would make work slower, I will provide you pictures and a flash gallery with 1 minute clip of each scene so you can easily write something up as those will more or less cover/represent all footage Plus you can put some imagination from your side even if it’s not there in footage what you wrote ;)

I would need 180 “Scene Description Sets”. Need estimated time of delivering. I wrote a couple already and didn’t take me that much time, I guess because I’m very used too ( I had been submitting galleries for many years ) and almost all descriptions except for the last long ones are usually copy/paste with some small changes to fill the gap on descriptions lengths from the previous one in length.

I think it's a work that can be achieved in 6/8hs TOP ...

Trusted parties will get payment upfront via wire transfer ( So i know your name ... ) before work is done. I'm an easy going guy, need someone in whom i can rely to do this kind of tasks as i don't have enough time and honestly hate doing it, will have many similar tasks in the future for writing this type of things ( More scenes descriptions sets, models profiles, etc. )

Anyway, let me know your rate for this specific task and remember I may need you in the future if you work properly

If rate is affordable, i will request one "Scene Description Set" sample written to check your writing skills, if i like it, you will get wire upfront and all galleries so you can start the writing asap after payment received.

Send email to: [email protected]

Thanks a lot in advance to everyone Hope to find a loyal easy going and hard working grunt guy

Last edited by OnanistsCash; 03-26-2011 at 06:34 AM..
OnanistsCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote