View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 09:32 PM  
eNumbered

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
I wrote the stuff below before I went to the 3rd page realizing it smelled like a Juicy early April fools, good one JDL and the webpage is

I never talk bad about competition but I went to school today learning whats the requirements are to do something like RedPass or any of our other serious competitors.

This is a scam, to be able to run any kind of serious money transferring business you need to follow a lot of rules and regulations if you don't Visa/MC will shut you down or the feds will come knocking. The know your customer rules are strict and so are all the other tons of serious restrictions like not being able to run a program like RedPass from the EU if you are not a financial institution.

Side note, I came a little bit in my pants when I saw the RedPass website today, its HOT.

Funny stuff, Michael O. You accuse eNumbered of being a scam when you worked for the biggest internet payment processing scam of all time - epassporte. Talk about moral hazard.

Think about this: if eNumbered was scamming people, you would have people posting in this thread 'eNumbered ripped me off!'. I don't see any such complaints, do you? All I see are people whining about how we 'look' like a scam because the premise of anonymous bank accounts is 'too good to be true'. But it is true, as everyone who signed up from this thread has found out :-)

Anyways, I would never have anything to do with you given that you were associated with Epass, and I can't imagine why anyone else would either.
eNumbered is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote