View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:59 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyparra View Post
only thing though the random tags seem to pull one random tag from all tags on the whole site not just the list i wrote
I'm not sure I got your question right. Do you want to add your whole list of shuffled tags to every syndicated posts? If so, simple do it like this:

Code:
// generate random tags. Don't forget to replace tag1, tag2 etc with the preferred tag names. Also don't forget to enable "Create tags from category names" option on the feed settings page
$post ['categories'] = array ("big dick", "monster cock", "white pussy", "black men", "tight", "creampie", "MILF", "mom", "doggystyle", "blowjob", "older women", "cougars", "dick riding", "cum", "shorty mac" );
shuffle ( $post ['categories'] );
Quote:
and the post was syndicated into all categories i ( i want only interracial and it went to interracial and teens i only have those two categories for now )
If you want to syndicate all posts from some XML/RSS feed into the particular categories. You need to set "Undefined categories" as "Post to default WordPress category" and select the desired categories manually in the "Syndicate this feed to the following categories" box above.

Quote:
Also dogfart has pretty long wordy descriptions, what it the best way to limit them? Too like under 100 characters? I would keep but the really long desc messes with this theme...
Simple add the following code to the contents of the "PHP Code <?php .. ?>" box:

Code:
if (strlen ( $post ['post_excerpt'] ) > 100) {
	$post ['post_excerpt'] = substr ( $post ['post_excerpt'], 0, 100 ) . '...';
}
Quote:
Thanks a million
You are welcome