View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 07:47 AM  
atom
Confirmed User

Great responses guys. I am not totally inexperienced when it comes to building backlinks and am having my current money site raise in the ranks all the time.

I have no problem with article submissions, links wheels etc, however, press releases is one of those things I have not messed with to much . From my reading and understanding, you want a balance of PR's, article submits and healthy relevant backlinks when trying to climb the serps.

As far as the do follow and no follows go. You do not want to only stick with do follow links as someone said above, it looks unnatural. Obviously Do follows are better, but I dont strictly stick to those.

Also thanks, I appreciate the PR site links above. I have run across those guys before. Im just trying to figure out if one is clearly better than the others.