View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:08 AM  
Ravage
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adult_text_links View Post
I live in Canada I'm with fido.ca
I feel sorry for you being with Robbers lapdog. If you're keen on staying with Fido, get the iPhone4, you won't be disappointed. Unfortunately Robbers makes sure they don't feed many phone choices to their Fido brand unless you buy an unlocked phone. Hell I didn't even know they had the Torch on Fido, I thought they just had the Curve.

If you're not locked in a contract, jump ship, you can keep your number and shop the providers. You'll find a phone that fits. Again I'd suggest the iPhone4, Nexus S or HTC Desire HD(which is the EVO for the int'l market), all available on Telus.

Don't get me wrong, I love Blackberry. I'm still rocking my Storm but they're just not doing whats necessary to stay competitive with the smartphone market as a whole. The ONLY thing keeping them alive is the enterprise email.

I've been waiting for the Nexus S to launch, which it has now, to begin to make my choice on what phone to move up too.