View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 06:11 AM  
jerryb
Confirmed User

Just got off the phone with a friend that I have had for over 40+ years. He is BIG BIG BIG in the rare coin, bullion, currency markets. He writes articles for many major publications including the WSJ, Coin World, Numismatic News and many others. His business, here in Michigan, does over $1,000,000.00 a week in gold, silver, scrap metal, rare coins, rare currency etc etc. He said that Silver will easily reach $75+++ and ounce by the end of this year. Reason is multiple but includes piss poor economy here in the States, ever increasing debt by Obama, lack of faith in the U. S. dollar, unemployment, business failures, bankrupcies on the increase, etc etc etc.

I believe he is right on target. Even though he does not like him he said the best thing right now, on the political scene, is Donald Trump. Many people hate him but he believes that Trump will make some astounding decisions that Obama wouldn't even consider that will help the U. S. get out of foreign dependece. Oil, manufacturing, jobs, international trade among some of them.

Really going to be an interesting election coming up. The fur will really fly I believe more so that in previous elections. The U. S. needs a HUGE makeover IMHO.

Peace to all.
jerryb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote