View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:55 AM  
Darrah
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Two AIM employees confirm that AIM has shut down.

AIM's Bobi Seybold and Paul left these comments on my blog. They left their comments on my AIM being shut down post from last week. I asked someone if it seems like Bobi and Paul. The person agreed that it is them. I?ve also looked into other things and I?m pretty sure it is them.

Bobi Seybold says:

I worked at aim for 8.5 years and its the only job that i really enjoyed going too. But like the old saying goes all good things must come to a end. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for touching my life in such a way that i will never forget. May God Bless all of you and keep you safe ?..Love all of you always Bobi

Anonymous says:

Hi my name Paul. I was with AIM for 9 years until last December. It was the most rewarding job I ever had the pleasure to work. I would like to confirm that the staff at AIM consisted of only 7 employees including management and 2 rotating doctors. We were never this corporation that made all this money that some people thought we were. Whenever we had said that Aim has 0 money, we were not in any way lying. I find it really sad that there isn?t anybody in the industry willing to help when AIM stuck it?s neck out on the line to keep everyone?s records private. The industry is a multi billion dollar industry in which some companies can afford to donate a substantial amount of money to help. Its a shame that it had to end like this but just like Bobi said, ?all good things must come to an end.? God bless you all. And thank you for the 9 years of being there for you all. You?ve touched a part of my life more than you?ll ever know.
Darrah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote