View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 12:11 PM  
cams2chat
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If a cam site takes off it will run cash flow negative over an extended period with processor lag. I am not sure that even daily payouts will help and I would avoid PPS until you are 2000% sure you have a good fraud team in place. You either need to be hands on or have a team to be hands on 24/7..... and it costs.

There is no such thing as cam software that does not need development. It may not be what the member or model sees but software to screen various parts of what is going on from account photos to galleries to member buys and member spends. If someone wants to see Lassie in a room you better have a keyword logger that finds it and you stop it before it happens....underage and unregistered models same.

2257 from non western countries are not easy and need people to screen and verify them as well as being structured in a manner that meets the law. If you use first world models then you may need to underwrite a minimum earn on a growing site and it cost.

So far this month I have more than 1200 active studios earning money. I dont have any studios myself so all models work for those studios. The accounts department is another expense and with changes to payment instructions and paying studios and affiliates its a large cost.

To sum it up....you need cash, you need to be able to multitask and you need to be able to juggle the pieces and keep them all in the air. Anyone that can do this and has experience doesnt need the money and can do it themselves. If your software is so hot find someone who can do it...take some upfront and some backend and let them do it.