View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 12:20 AM  
emjay
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabby View Post
I have been doing phone for many years. I think you guys have created the "ultimate" PSO platform. Good Job!

Now... lets try push some traffic...

Sabby
Hi Sabby, FYI MPS is not mine. I am a consultant in this space and agree with you. Which is why I am helping the owners expand internationally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabby View Post
I notice there is an afill program... now does each "site" have its own afill program... or do affiliate send to a global page of listings?

Sabby
MPS are developing an "auto-affiliate" system that will make every operator on your site an affiliate. You will then be able to generate promotional galleries and content of other operators and paste the code on an external site.

For example you (or your group owner or operators), will be able to search for similar operators (based on discussion topics, website, fetish, etc). You can then generate a gallery of listings and receive your code.

This code can be inserted into any website. If a customer clicks on any of the operator links, registers and buys a call, you will receive 10%. The customer's account will then be linked, for life, to your account.

This means that every time the customer purchases anything on the website you will earn the commission.