View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:57 PM  
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMichaels View Post
LOL

you are a spiteful little girl, certainly like crying and bitching. the truth is i don't want to play date match for you. pay some one else to find whore for you to bang. i offer you content , you did want it. end of story. move on. go troll some one other thread.

also it not that i would not help someone else find models, i just did not like you and refuse to help you.
I have no problem you said no. I have problems with you and other shooter ethics. COCK BLOCK insecure individuals.

You are an idiot plain and simple. I dont care if you dont like me. However you contradict yourself clearly.

You offered to shoot for MY website I said NO to you first, rejected you simply because I shoot my own content.

You are the sissy bitch who was rejected first.
Then I offered you money because for referral I think that is why you shoot content or i'd hope, for money.
but you say you did not like me.. but you wanna shoot for my site ???? WOW JUST WOW!

Again you are a person with a very low self esteem who can not refer models to other shooters.

Who says I wanna bang the models? I am shooting solo as well... But then again you are a complete idiot.
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote