View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:30 AM  
XPays
Team Player

Location: Inside the most accurately counting and reporting affiliate system in the world at XPays.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
they should lower the prices down to realistic levels, i bet you would sell a lot more if you just started more towards the middle. Those prices are so ridiculously high that i bet a lot of people don't even bother making offers. Some of them are priced 10x more then they will ever sell for . If I see a domain I would pay 10K for and you have it marked at 100K im not going to waste my time offering and you never going to sell it for close to that. so no one wins.

Those AVN auction prices were right on. I'd bought some for those prices, you would move some serious inventory and make 10x more money if the stuff you list here was priced right.
nothing stops buyers from rationalizing offers below asks. many times when prices are fair from the start, buyers take the names at the asking price as well.

auction prices will always be more reasonable because reserves are meant to encourage multiple bidders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
When are you going to open your system to allow self listings that you eluded to recently?
end of summer/early fall if all goes well. right now we are integrating the main HuntingMoon site with the bid.HuntingMoon.com auction site. there is a modernization of the site layout and look as well.
XPays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote